Pages

Sunday 2 March 2008

Media, Blogging restricted under State of Emergency rules in Armenia

According to the rules of State of Emergency in Armenia (decree of incumbent president Robert Kocharyan), there are severe restrictions imposed on media and apparently on blogging too. Only official information on internal situation in Armenia can be published for at least in coming 20 days.

Fellow bloggers and independent information news sources in Armenia, my Unzipped blog is ready to provide you with a space where you can put your news, blog posts etc. I am currently in London, UK, so no emergency rule is applied to me. Please, if you wish, send your posts, news, photos, videos to artmika.unzipped@googlemail.com

Please, aslo state under which nickname or source name you would like me to post your news items, photos, videos or blog posts on current situation in Armenia. I respect your confidentiality.

No comments: